Energy Auditors Project Managers
In 2016, our firm acquired a portion of PSL Integrated Solutions, an energy audit service firm in business since 2005. This then led to the establishment of Energy Auditors Project Managers. The name of the company comes from combining “Energy Auditor” and “Project Manager”, both of these disciplines equally important to our services. Additionally, our team has over 25 years of experience in civil engineering and project management. Coupled with the knowledge of energy audits, energy compliance, and energy efficiency, we created a unique service where we value our work and take pride in being a true asset to our clients.
Likewise, Energy Auditors Project Managers Inc. performs energy audits of residential, commercial, and industrial projects. With this in mind, we provide project teams and real state owners with project management techniques that translate into the effective, efficient, and timely execution of projects. In addition, we also provide ad-hoc support for H.E.R.S and L.E.E.D projects. In the long run, Energy Auditors Project Managers Inc. seeks to impact sustainable development in the greater Houston area and beyond. To this end, we bring our cutting edge project management techniques, energy audit knowledge, and energy saving advice to builders and architects in the private or public sectors aiming to develop residential, commercial, or industrial projects of any size.
- Project Management Institute (P.M.I)
- International Code Council (I.C.C)
- Residential Energy Service Network (R.E.S.NET)
- U.S. Green Building Council (U.S.G.B.C)
- American Society of Heating Refrigeration Air Conditioning Engineers (A.S.H.R.A.E)
- Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (L.E.E.D)
- Greater Houston Builders Association (G.H.B.A)
- Green Built Gulf Coast (G.B.G.C)